We are committed to keeping your information safeWhen you browse our website, when you communicate with us via our site, we may collect personal information about you. By “personal information,” we mean information that is unique to an individual and by which the individual may be identified, such as name, address, social security number, or health or financial information that is associated directly with an individual. This information is collected in order to provide benefits and services to you and to continue to improve and enhance our service offerings. This information may include, but is not limited to, that which you provide voluntarily through your interactions with the site, as well as information about how you use and navigate through the site.
We will not sell, license or transfer personal information we gather from you outside of Miami OB-GYN LLC and its affiliated companies, except as necessary to provide you with information, services or products that we offer independently or jointly with others, as required by law or in connection with judicial or governmental proceedings, or in connection with the sale of all or substantially all of Miami OB-GYN LLC.
Changes to our Internet Privacy Statement will be noted here so that you can be informed about the privacy protections we provide. This statement is not intended to and does not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party. We changed this policy to specifically refer to and reference the HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices.
- This policy also covers our site treatment of any personally identifiable information that our business partners share with us or that we may collect on a partner’s site.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that our site does not own or control, or to people that our site does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Our site collects personally identifiable information when you register for your account, or when you submit an order.
- When you register with us, we ask for your name, email address, mailing address, telephone, and credit card information. Once you register with us and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookies information and the page you requested.
- We use information for three general purposes:
- To customize the content you see.
- To fulfill your requests for certain products and services.
- To contact you about specials and new products.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- Your Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- In certain areas We use industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
We may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
Notice of Privacy Practices
You can find it here: Notice of Privacy Practices